Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Big Cricut Found His Home!

I got word last night that Big Cricut did indeed find his way home to Treva's house and while Treva might have wondered what to do with such a larger Cricut I hear her daughter knew exactly what to do!

If you would like to read what Treva has to say about this new member of their family just check out Treva's Craft Corner: CRICUT LOVE. This is also the beginning of me linking blog posts of fellow cruisers who also have blogs.

I can't help but start laughing everytime I think about Dan pulling Treva's name out of the hat as the winner for the gigantic Cricut plushie! We all just kept laughing because Treva kept laughing. I really wish she would have taken it home on the plane so we could have seen pictures of people's faces as she went home toting this large one of a kind Cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment