Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Have You Booked?

I have heard from several people they have booked their cruise already! We are anxiously waiting to hear about the classes and the prices of those *okie thinks she might need to do some head smacking to get some folks on the ball* so we can pick and choose what we are wanting to take.

My concern for this cruise is my friend Wendi going. Wendi is a tiny thing and I know she is gonna look fab in a bikini. I already told her I was tossing her azz overboard if she looks good. One gal told me "well you might as well get ready to toss her because ya know she is gonna look great!". Guess it will be a short cruise for Wendi!

1 comment:

  1. I'm booked.. waiting impatiently to get the cricut package, it looks like you may have to start slapping some people around Okie..... Poor Wendi.. that water is going to be a little chilly...

    ReplyDelete